University of Pennsylvania and Penn Medicine: Facts and Figures
funded by Penn Medicine
Office of Inclusion, Diversity
& Equity anchor programs
Students served by
- Real-World Data on Advanced Lung Cancer Immunotherapy Duration June 04, 2023 A new study from Penn Medicine’s Abramson Cancer Center suggests that it’s reasonable for patients with advanced lung cancer to stop immunotherapy treatment at two years, as long as their cancer hasn’t progressed.
- Loneliness in Emergency Medicine Doctors’ Tweets Amid COVID-19 June 01, 2023 Expressions of loneliness and depression from emergency medicine doctors increased consistently on social media as the COVID-19 pandemic wore on, according to a new study.
- Fat Cell Study Shows Advancing Treatments for Obesity, Diabetes May 31, 2023 New Penn Medicine Study Uncovers Key Details of Fat Cells, Advancing Potential Treatments for Obesity, Diabetes
- Penn Medicine Offers Free Cancer Screenings in West Philadelphia May 30, 2023 As part of a continued focus on making cancer screenings more accessible to the greater Philadelphia community, Penn Medicine is providing free cancer screenings, no insurance required, including advanced 3D mammograms.
- Penn Medicine at the 2023 ASCO Annual Meeting May 25, 2023 Researchers from the Abramson Cancer Center and Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania will present data on the latest advances in clinical cancer research at the 2023 ASCO Annual Meeting.
Use arrow keys to view news
Use arrow keys to view events
Association Between Duration of Immunotherapy and Overall Survival in Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Sun L, Bleiberg B, Hwang WT, Marmarelis ME, Langer CJ, Singh A, Cohen RB, ... JAMA oncology. 2023 Jun 4
Difficulty in Assessing the Systemic Adverse Effects of Intravitreal Anti-Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Therapy.
VanderBeek BL JAMA ophthalmology. 2023 Jun 1
Genomic profiling informs diagnoses and treatment in vascular anomalies.
Li D, Sheppard SE, March ME, Battig MR, Surrey LF, Srinivasan AS, Matsuoka LS, ... Nature medicine. 2023 Jun 1
Quantitative control of Ets1 dosage by a multi-enhancer hub promotes Th1 cell differentiation and protects from allergic inflammation.
Chandra A, Yoon S, Michieletto MF, Goldman N, Ferrari EK, Abedi M, Johnson I, ... Immunity. 2023 May 31
Sleep is required to consolidate odor memory and remodel olfactory synapses.
Chandra R, Farah F, Muñoz-Lobato F, Bokka A, Benedetti KL, Brueggemann C, Saifuddin MFA, ... Cell. 2023 May 31
Use arrow keys to view publications